January & February Happenings around Home




Luke's Birthday Party

A Nerf Gun War Outside
Bryan & Luke hiding behind the barricade. 


the gang.
Cousins, Friends and Neighbors






Elwood's new stump
Walnut


Secily & her Performance Dance Team


So very good




Bryan introducing the Classical School of Dallas


Eraina's presentation


We occasionally get to watch Canadian TV for a hockey Game
Habs versus Leafs
Don Cherry & Ron Lancaster
Good Times


And of course, Grandkid time. 
The pool is very cold! 



But they still do their back dives


Or a jump with mega noodles


Sometimes you need googles. 




The Newcomer Friends of Great Plano's Valentine Tea


My borrowed red hat


And I won a hat!!!
Hooray!! 


A grandkids sleepover. 

This picture is first thing in the morning.


Fun being together.


I wasn't feeling well and loved the note they left me. 
I have the BEST grandchildren. 
So blessed! 


Comments