My sister Carol

My oldest sister Carol passed away on November 16th. 
 She was only 67 but had FTD, a form of dementia, for 4 years.  

The celebration of her life was on December 3rd in San Diego.


The sisters read her eulogy
from right to left ~
Jan, me, Darlene & Adele

.

Their 11 grandkids lead worship
 plus their daughter Melanie on piano.


Her daughters shared their memories.
Deanna, Cheryl, Melanie 

Rick Yohn gave the message. 
Very good and personal

Paul, her husband of 47 years, got up and spoke too. 
He has served Carol so faithfully these last 4 years.
What a testimony to 'in sickness and in health'


Jon & Deanna closed the service with "The Prayer"  
Fabulous


The Corbett cousins at the funeral. 

Elwood & I 






Jan, Darlene and me

Karin with Paul's niece Kimber. 
We knew Secily would love her hair. 

So thankful Elwood and Karin were able to come 

Comments