Louisville, Kentucky

The MOPS convention was held in Louisville this year. 
I decided to go.

I started out my weekend visiting David & Susan.
 Such a fun afternoon with someone who has know me my whole life.... and isn't related!  

Then on to the Convention where I met these wonderful gals
 from our MOPS & MomsNext in Frisco.

One of the gals made all these smashing bags for us!  
Love them! 

Eraina's friend was doing one of  the workshops.  
Kay Wills Wyma talked on " Taming the Youth entitlement" 
A good course. Now to read her books.  :) 

Of course we did see a bit of the sites of Louisville
The Colonel was so real looking as
 he welcomed us to Kentucky!

Our last evening ~ with a lovely supper out. 
A wonderful weekend with some wonderful women.

Sunday, my flight did not leave until 6pm
 so I spent the day exploring Louisville. 

Saw the Gallop to Glory  

Tribute to the Kentucky Derby Jockey Winners

Loved being on the Ohio River.  



The River has flooded to this level!  
Incredible! 




 Just Beautiful!



Visitors to Louisville. 
Charles Dickens and me!  


Incredible stonework.  

I loved this staircase. 

The troll under the bridge.  :) 

There were statues of horses everywhere.






The wonderful roses Elwood had waiting for me when I returned.  
Awwwwwwhhhhhhh!!  

It's nice to be home! 






Comments