Japan, Korea, China





We are off on our Asia Adventure. We are gone from March 2 - 20th! We are meeting Erik & Yuriko in Tokyo and will travel with them. We will also be seeing a number of students & their friends who lived with us in Regina. See you when I am back!

On a side note, I decided to observe Lent this year and fast from Facebook. FB has an easy way of consuming a lot of time, so I decided that it would be a good thing to spend that time in prayer and reading God's Word. So for those of you who read my blog and are on FB, I will see you on FB in April.

Comments

Moth-ar said…
Hope you have a fantastic trip!
Unknown said…
It was so great talking to you and Jan briefly on Saturday, wished I had more time. Wanted to call you back to say have an amazing trip which I know you will. Will look forward to hearing details. Way to go for stepping away from Facebook for a time, not there yet, but I agree it really can absorbed productive time.