Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a few over to help us celebrate Thanksgiving.
Bonnie-Jo is from Regina too. Great to meet the rest of her family.
They brought us these mugs and magnet which they had made!!
They will be part of our Thanksgiving celebrations for years to come!

James lived on the same block as us in Regina.
Amber, his wife, was born in Winnipeg.
And Coach Q is from New York... close to Canada.
Our centerpiece... Auntie Yuriko's work
Erik & Yuriko arrived early Friday morning. Larson, Secily & Jane had a sleepover on Saturday night while Karin is in Boston for a wedding and Ryan is working nights. They were glad Uncle Erik & Aunt Yuriko are here.

Chaco arrived too, of course...



Anders & Daddy...
Jane taking a few winks....
Lucy
We finished celebrating Elwood's birthday
by going to Bob's Steakhouse with Bryan & Eraina.
He is officially a Cowboy's fan now!

Comments

it's me said…
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving too!!

Susan
Judi said…
great to see part of my family with your family! :) what a small world we live in. happy canadian thanksgiving!
it's me said…
I have to add... I love your 'chalk board' door. I love how you use it in welcoming us all!! I recently painted a magnetic board for our wall downstairs which is pretty neat too.

Susan
Lorraine said…
Good for you Susan. I love our chalk board too. It has been so much fun.