This and that...


Elwood has loved his new truck. It has been so great to have it. We use it a lot!!


Mowing the back 40. Good times....

We drove past some Longhorns about 5 minutes from our home. This does not mean we cheer for the Longhorns. Go Baylor! Go Red Raiders! Go Iowa State! Go Cougars! Go Huskies!!

I have had my work permit and travel permit for awhile but now I have had my "interview". We celebrated at Texas Land & Cattle. Delicious!!

They have to watch the NHL playoffs somewhere!!!....


Larson & I went to the Dollar store and bought a puzzle. He has loved doing it!!

A double babysitting night. Lots of fun.

Comments

cutie patooties! Don't know what I think of you being a Texan, but congrats anyways!
Judi said…
awesome updates on the life and times...of the Texans! great to see you keep putting that chalkboard to use in that kitchen of yours - fun!
YURIKO said…
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Thanks for rooting for the huskies, even though I never went to a single game the many years I attended UofS.
--A. said…
Lorraine,

I just discovered your blog through Eraina's and spent a delightful hour reading all of your posts. You do have very beautiful grandchildren, and I know they are so glad to get to spend much more time with you guys now that you have become Texans :)

Also, I saw on your first blog that you love Jeffrey Archer. I am just getting really into him. Any recommendations on which book to pick up next?
I LOVE the tire swing !!!