Happy Birthday Larson!

Larson is 4! His party was last Friday but today is the actual day. He is such a delight! So much energy, such a bright mind, such a tender, generous spirit. Happy Birthday Larson. We love you!


Larson had to have his two front teeth out because of a fall last year.


But it did nothing to take away from his Spiderman party. Karin made and decorated the cake! Wow!


Some of the honored guests...



Our church had a booth at Merry Main Street and we had handed out hot chocolate, bells and brochures. My picture doesn't do the booth justice. It was great. Our senior pastor dressed up as the Grinch, youth pastor as Snoopy, chilren's pastor as Charlie brown and a little girl as Cindy-Lou. It was fun!

I love being with the grandchildren.


We went to another Christmas concert. It was wonderful. John Tesh was the special guest.

Comments

Arine said…
Hi Lorraine!
Your blog shows just how much fun you are having with your family down there in Texas. I do enjoy reading it!
Dr. Kent said…
I want Karin to make my next birthday cake. Does she do dogs?
choi mi hee said…
Mom~

Your blog has great power to give me happy virus. below pictures, Dad's ulsan university korean.... t shirt.... I miss you....!!
YOUR GRANDSONS ARE SO CUTE ~~ ^^

Already happy christmas to us ^^