We've Moved

Hello again. We are finally up on the internet in our new home. It has taken awhile. I feel like we have been disconnected from the world for the past three weeks. But thankfully we are connected again! Here are some pictures from the moving day!

Here we are in our house!!!


Lots of unpacking.....
Meanwhile Larson & Secily enjoyed a movie in the blue bedroom.


A much needed break on our living room furniture.... for now at least!


Bryan, Eraina & Lucy came up on Saturday to help us unpack some more. And then we were privileged to look after Lucy the next weekend while her parents took a weekend off in Colorado Springs. It is great living near family.

Comments

Melissa Denise said…
I was wondering when you would update your blog :) Looks like you guys are settling in to your new house and surroundings. You are missed here that's for sure! I love the furniture in the living room!
Teresa said…
I love your guys' new place. Congrats on your happy new home! :)
Janelle said…
Your new place looks great! We miss you here!!!
Arine said…
YOur house looks great Lorraine, it must be nice to have your own space again.
I love your house!!! I am especially jealous of your floors. That is exactly what Im hoping for in our house one day!!
Lorraine said…
Thanks so much. We too are loving our house. It has such neat features. I'll be adding these to my blog soon too!
Anonymous said…
oh my.. it looks soooo good!!! we are sooo happy and excited to see it in december. i love the colors, the flooring, the big beautiful front door and the dining table is amazing.. its perfect!!!
wish we could have been there with elwood and you celebrating his big bday.

yuriko