Moved and settled

Driving to the farm the other night, we saw two moose running by the highway by Corinne. Amazing, eh?



You may be wondering about Grace. She is doing so much better. We brought her to the farm for the afternoon and evening but she asked to go back to Weyburn! Although, from time to time we get a phone call saying that we need to move her out of there. Overall it is going well.





We often have our meals or coffee breaks here. Beautiful and peaceful with lots of birds. Glenn & Mary stopped in on their way home from Vancouver. Su-ann stopped in on here trip to Winnipeg. And Don & Zac drop over often. It's great.

The painting and flooring is finally completed. Hooray!

Comments

This is the closest thing to jealous of living in Midale I think I have ever and will ever be! I think I will have to go spend a summer there sometime and escape this AZ heat. Is there A/C in that old house? I cant remember.
Karin said…
I love that AG is wearing the reunion shirt. Perfect.

And the floors in the house look great!
Eraina said…
I love the house, and Grace does look great :). I like her hair -
Lorraine said…
Becky, No A/C. Just a great wind! You are welcome to come and live here any time. :)
Dr. Kent said…
I LOVE moose! One of my favourite wild animals (other one is a Sea Turtle if you are wondering..ha ha ha ). I actually have an interview out in Weyburn this month. How long are you guys there for?