Listed

 We listed our house on Thursday. Here are the wonderful, joyful reason for our move:







We have lived here for 19 years so there are lots of wonderful memories shared in this home. But it is the right time to sell and we are ready.











We have had a busy few days... out for supper with Gary & Dianne. So fun to see them again.  Then, for me, coffee/lunch with Stephanie and Paula and Edna.  Friday and Saturday were out at Dallas Valley Ranch Camp for our elders & wives retreat.  A great 24 hours.

 




Comments

Su-Ann said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley said…
Lovely last picture. :)
Marilyn... said…
I very much like your reasons for moving... cute pics... more than the fact that you are moving.
choi mi hee said…
Are you really moving?? I'm mi-hee
!!! I'm so sad..... your house has lots memories for me...b.b