New Year New Start

I have been in Texas for the past 4 weeks! We have been having a great time. Here are the highlights:

Jeff was ordained on January 20/08 at First Baptist Church of Frisco.
What a wonderful service! Chandra gave Jeff a long board for his birthday/ordination gift.


Larson and Secily and I have had great times playing outside in their back yard. I am back into pushing on the swing. It is great. Our third grandchild should be arriving any day. Stay tuned for details.





Friends of ours from Dalmeny, Elwood & Doreen Benson, were in Texas the beginning of January and we all met at Bryan & Eraina's. Elwood Benson's brother, Bryan & Marian and their son and his wife, Travis & Julie joined us as well. We knew Bryan and Marian 32 years ago and had not seen them since. A fun reunion!





Jeff & Chandra and Elwood & I went to the Ice Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan Hotel. It was a spectacular show of ice scupltures. My favorite was the Nativity seen with a huge Ice Angel standing over the manager. I'd recommend it to everyone.



Elwood & I just celebrated our 35 wedding anniversary. Of course, roses were part of the celebration.

Comments